Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Trip to Old Sacramento

These are my models , all of them have  very beautiful unique look to them. I loved taking shots of every one of these precious girls. What i felt i could have done better was changing the texture of some. My assignments were portraits this was all my main focus i put my time into it to make these pictures the best i could. I feel like my assignment did help me focus the whole time i met new people , got to know my model's there souls are amazing. I would have been more focused in the camera about the settings so. I did not feel prepared as i went into old sac it's more than you think it is but i went with the flow and i got it done! Here are my pictures i hope you enjoy









1 comment:

  1. AWESOME and honest reflection Nicole! It is indeed overwhelming when you get there...so being prepared is KEY! Glad you figured that out on your own! Its ALL about learning!

    ReplyDelete